- They provide the necessary compression by cosmetic or reconstructive interventions
- A high quality of compression clothing help stored uces welling and the risk of haemorrhage or lead seroma formation
- Compression clothing is in addition the acceleration of blood flow and hencerecovery after surgery
- Compression garments accelerates the healing process
- The drooping skin regeneration is facilitated by the compression
- Compression clothing reduces uncontrolled movements during the postoperative recovery period
- Compression clothing is made of medical compression fabrics
- The medical compression pressure to the postoperative care is 23-32 mmHg (compression class 2)
- Compression clothing is made for a longer period of use during the recovery while maintaining the compression strength.
- Compression clothing differs from sports clothing (e.g.sports bra) also through the preservation of the compression pressure while wearing
After what procedures which compression garment do need?
- Compression clothing is the tightening of the skin and should be worn always by all aesthetic and surgical interventions.This includes in particular
- Liposuction on different body regions
- Corrections of the breast
- Corrections of ears, jaw, facial
In what areas of the body is the compression garments available?
- You get basically for all areas of the body that can be affected by aesthetic surgery compression garments.
- With measurements of the manufacturer, please visit our homepage at the respective article size tables.
How can I wash the compression garment?
- Fundamentally, compression garments can be washed also machine at 30degrees (delicate wash) or as a hand wash.To hot water or drying in the dryer, can destroy the tissue. Only on a leash does not allow dry in thedryer! Close zip or Velcro fasteners before washing. Please observe the manufacturer's specifications.