Kelastic Silicone Scar Creme
Kelastic cream is a medication that improves the aesthetics of post-surgical and non-surgical scars.
It must be applied to the affected area and massaged until completely absorbed.
RECOMMENDED FOR TREATMENT OF:
- hypertrophic scars
- keloid scars
- scars from burns
- post laser
- acne scarring outcomes
HOW TO USE:
Apply the necessary amount of cream on the affected area and massage until formation of a thin transparent and glossy film, the SILICONE RESINS film is homogeneous and flexible, it lasts about 24 hours (idle) and is successively eliminated physiologically.
- Avoid any use not recommended in the instructions.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- In case of ingestion of large quantities of product, consult the nearest poison center.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult a physician if there is hypersensitivity towards the components.
- The expiry date applies to the product intact and properly stored.
- Do not use on broken skin.